“The best way to know a country, is to attend the cuisine of the people who inhabit it” (Mario Soldati)
- Bread and bakery in ancient Rome – by Letizia Staccioli
Food and nutrition in ancient Rome – What and how did the Romans eat. Bibliographical sources to try the recipes of ancient Rome.
- “The peace is made at the table – the cultural heritage of the Mediterranean Diet for a dialogue among the peoples of the Mare Nostrum ” – Speech by Giorgio Bergamini on Bread Bible at the event promoted by the Centre Meseuro and the Association Pugliaeuropa.
- an article on the start up of A.Bi. Lazio and La Zia Ale: http://www.agroalimentarenews.com/news-file/-La-Zia-Ale—sul-mercato-la-prima-birra-laziale-al-100—-AgroalimentareNews-com.htm
- a short article on the “Guida alle birre d’Italia 2013″ with the collaboration also by Lorenzo Cristofaro (Slow Food, speaker for Arsial/Cerealia 2012): http://www.slowfood.it/slowine/pagine/ita/parliamodi.lasso?id_edit=1083
- Panella, the art of bread. Maria Grazia Panella tells her passion, between bread and culture
- Turkish Cuisine, the grains in Turkey between culture and tradition
- The cuisine in Greece: Crete and the Mediterranean diet
- The gastronomic map of Cyprus