How to join / collaborate with Cerealia:
- organizing partner (organizations wishing to propose initiatives to be carried out on their own or in collaboration with the organizers of the festival, both in Rome and/or in other Italian cities, adhering to the organizational network in accordance with the format of the festival) Applications to join as a organizing partner to the 9th edition of Cerealia can be sent and will be accepted by March 31, 2019. – download the format of participation.
- technical partner (exchange goods and / or services)
- media partner (traditional media, web 2.0)
- scientific partner (organizations that want to support the organization of the festival in terms of contributions to cultural and / or scientific disciplines covered by the festival: es. speaker at round tables, detailed text for Cerealia’s website, reporting specific studies and research, etc.).
- sponsors / supporters (organizations interested in supporting the festival in exchange of visibility of their brand, co-marketing activities, benefits, promotions, etc.).
- patronage (public institutions and / or private organizations, national and international)
- twinning (other festivals, events and similar project, national and international)
SPONSORS OPPORTUNITIESFarms, processors and food companies, small and large retail trade, catering, business-related unusual sectors - such as cosmetics, clothing, distillation, ecology – could present theirself to the public, offering their own history and activities, which will be linked to cultural and scientific seminars, in moments of entertainment and gastronomy.
- The Festival’s numbers 2011 – 2018 (in the enclosed file the comparation between the different Festival editions)
- Report of the audience survey for Cerealia 2012 (summary of the interviews conducted with the collaboration of AIESEC Rome)
- Report of the audience survey for Cerealia 2013 (summary of the interviews conducted by MThI during the Festival)